Trend # 2 – Massive Shift in Online Purchasing
In the previous post I started by sharing some of the trends that are affecting Baby Boomers and how it affects our retirement
There is a massive shift in the buying habits of baby boomers online. Are you taking advantage of this?
- 96 percent of baby boomers engage in word-of-mouth marketing by sharing product or service information with friends and family.
- One-third of the over 200 million Internet users in the U.S. are adults over the age of 50.
- More than two-thirds of Americans age 50-64 use the Internet.
- Adults over 50 spend over $7 billion online annually.
- The most important source of information for baby boomers who are looking to make a major purchase is the Internet.
These statistics don’t even include the massive amounts of customers outside of the United States! Just imagine the potential!
I would say these paint a pretty compelling picture as to why smart baby boomers are building online businesses that cater to people just like them.
Baby boomers are a massive potential audience and they will be for many years to come.
Check back tomorrow to get trend #3.
If you want to know more put your name and email address on the form on the right.
If there are any questions you are seeking an answer for let me know and I will seek out the answer for you.
To Your Success
Call me if you need me @608-692-8800 and leave a message
Hang out with me on Facebook
Details on free Training and Updates
Follow me on Twitter
All my pretty pics!