Are you are losing sleep over how you’ll survive retirement when there is no social security, no guaranteed pension fund and no place for you in the workforce?
Not so long ago I was in the same uncomfortable position as you…
Working tirelessly day in and day out feeling trapped in the corporate system. For years I had prayed for a way to be able to increase my income without having to exchange my “best” years for money in a system where it’s easy to be replaced by the younger, smarter, brighter person coming up the company ladder.
I’d hear about people making money online, baby boomers like me who had found a way to generate an automated income on the Internet. I just never though it was a possibility for me. I had no idea where to start, I wasn’t technically savvy and I just didn’t think I had what it took to build a successful online business.
I had gotten to the point where I was facing some really difficult times financially and with the shifts in the economy over the past few years I knew I had to do something drastic if I was going to set myself up to enjoy the life I wanted to live.
I realized I was too busy earning a living to make the real money I wanted (and needed) and it was time to stop simply “getting by” and start taking control of my financial future. Time was running out and it was time to make a move.
As I began to do more and more research about how to make money online I stumbled upon something that changed my belief entirely.
There are four disturbing trends that are making a huge impact on baby boomers in this modern economy. These trends are opening the door to baby boomers and millions of others allowing them to build income online in a way that is unprecedented.
I will be sharing these 4 Trends over the next few posts. Here is the 1st Trend.
Trend # 1 – Baby Boomers Are Booming
Here are some interesting statistics from the U.S. Census Bureau that might convince you to look into this goldmine of a market.
- There are almost 77 million people born between 1946 and 1964, which is defined as the baby boomer era.
- Another American turns 50 about every 7 seconds—that’s more than 12,500 people every day.
- Baby Boomers are the largest age group in the United States.
- By 2030, the number of people over the age of 65 will double to about 71.5 million.
- It was estimated that 78 million Americans 50 or older as of 2001 controlled 67% of the country’s wealth.
- Households run by people between 55 and 64 years old had a median net worth 15 times the $7,240 reported for the under 35 age group.
- Americans over 50 have $2.4 trillion in annual income, which accounts for 42% of all after-tax income in the United States.
- By 2010, the total spending for 50+ households will increase by over $900 billion.
- As of 2010, adults 45 years and older will out-spend younger adults by $1 trillion annually.
Just think of the potential opportunities you could capitalize on by marketing to baby boomers alone in your own online business.
Come back to tomorrow to see another Trend.
If there are any questions you are seeking an answer for let me know and I will seek out the answer for you.
To Your Success
Call me if you need me @608-692-8800 and leave a message
Hang out with me on Facebook
Details on free Training and Updates
Follow me on Twitter
All my pretty pics!